The Easy Track online tour management system is developed exclusively for Student Adventures. It is an online student registration, payment and communication portal.
You can check the Easy Track Bulletin Board for important dates, fundraisers, parent meetings, payment information, itineraries, behavioral contracts, iChat forms and more.
Click Here to register or log-in to your account with Easy Track. If you have traveled with Student Adventures before, you can Log in to your Easy Track account by inputting your User Name and Password.
Cancellations: All cancellations must be in writing by or on behalf of the participant registered for the trip. You can email email@example.com or via mail to 8445 S. Saginaw St. Suite 101, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Refunds: Student Adventures will refund monies directly to the Trip Participant in the event that they are eligible for a refund as outlined in the cancellation sections above. All refunds are only issued to the primary contact and issued using the original form of payment on the account. Refunds will be issued within 30 days upon receiving the request.
Download Terms & Conditions
A simple way to offset the cost of the trip is to do a little fundraising and the easiest way to do that is to request donations from family and friends. Many times a family member or friend may want to give a gift to your child and it’s hard determining what to get a teenager. Making a donation to your child’s trip is perfect! They will be giving memories that last a lifetime. Here is the best way to request a donation from family and friends:
Create an account with Easy Track and click Request Donations from Family/Friends. This allows for three ways to receive funds: Email, Mail and Facebook. Let’s go through each process so you know what you’re doing when you get there.
- Click on the “View Email” button. Review and choose the template you like (Travel Gift, Birthday Travel Gift, etc).
- Click the “Setup Email” button. This will allow you to create an email with all the pertinent information in it and send it to your friends and family members. This email will contain a secure payment link that will allow them to make a donation directly to your student’s account with either a credit card or online check. For optimum security, please note that no credit card/banking information is saved on this system.
MAIL A PERSONAL REQUEST
- We have prepared a standardized request letter in Word. Download the template and make changes to the highlighted areas (student’s name, school, etc).
- Proofread your document once you’ve finished to make sure you’ve completed the template completely and accurately.
- Print the letter and mail to friends or family.
- Click on the F SHARE icon to post a link on Facebook allowing you to ask your Facebook friends to donate to your student’s trip.
- Before you post, it is recommended you write a personal note describing your child’s trip and thanking them in advance for any donation.
NOTE: The Facebook option is not working properly on Galaxy phones. We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working to resolve this issue.